24.1.07

I cannot live without books



So said Thomas Jefferson and I'm inclined to agree. I love knitting books as much as any other. Recently I picked up Knitting Tips & Trade Secrets Expanded, a collection of 340 tips from regular knitters and crocheters as well as top experts published by Taunton Press.



The illustrations are very clear, like this one for intarsia socks. Now there's something new to try!


And it also had a picture and "recipe" for those cute stay-on baby booties we've been talking about at Socknitters Forum.








Books, glorious books. Can any of us keep up with all the new knitting books? This is a title that's definitely being added to my personal library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I popped over to check out your blog from the SockKnitter's Forum. That book looks like a good one. They all start to look alike after a while, but I like the idea of a "tips and tricks" book. Hmmm ... perhaps I'll have to add this to my list!